2008年1月2日 星期三

Happy 2008★



On New Year's Eve, I went to Longshan Temple and Ximen with my friend, Emma. We had a wonderful dinner and we celebrated the New Year in the restaurant. It was really fascinating. Actually I wanted to go to 101 for the fireworks, but I thought it will be too crowded.

The staff of the restaurant gave each of us a stick of firework. Then we lit them up once the countdown is over. At that time the restaurant was glittered with fireworks...How gorgeous!

This is my second time to leapt through the year in Taiwan...but I remembered last year I just stayed in my room and reading some books. Therefore I think I really enjoyed this New Year...I hope in the coming year I can try my best to do what I can do...and become more mature!! Haha...

Happy New Year to all of you!

沒有留言: