2007年11月5日 星期一

Mid-Term Exam is coming...

Two months have passed since my arrival. I think I have already adapted to the new environment and I have got some new friends. They are all nice to me. But actually I still feel a bit difficult to understand the culture of local people, I mean, we can hardly find a topic(like stars and TV programmes) to discuss among ourselves. Fortunately, they are interested in Cantonese, so we are having fun in discussing about Cantonese, and in return, I also asked them to teach me Taiwanese dialect.

In my opinion, studying abroad does have many advantages. For example, you can learn how to take care of yourselves. By and by, you will become independent. Being in Taiwan for a year and two months, I think I have really grown up. I have learnt how to manage my time and money, how to wash my own clothes and cook my own meals, and also how to overcome difficulties and solve problems by myself. The most important thing is that, studying in Taiwan has really broadened my view. Things that I've seen and friendships that I've fostered in Taiwan will become my cherished treasures after I graduated and go back to my hometown.

Mid-term exam is coming, I am afraid I will not be able to update my blog so frequently in the days to come. I need time to get into "fights" with Accounting, Mathematics and Economics...since I can merely understand the general ideas of these subjects. I hope I can get ALL HIGH PASS in my mid-term exam! Here I wish everyone of you GOOD LUCK in your exams and...let's fight together!

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

You gays have done a very good job. Keep moving on. dsf

Unknown 提到...

Nice pictures on your blog. Did you take these yourself? By the way, the previous comment should read "You guys". A typing mistake. Sorry about it.

秋莉蓮 提到...

Yes, professor. I took those photos myself. The first two were taken in Macau and the others were taken in Taiwan. I love taking photos!!