2007年11月8日 星期四

Uniform Day



Today(11/8) is the Uniform Day of B.A.
This is the first time for me to join this kind of activity and I did have fun taking photos with my classmates. I put on the uniform of Preparatory School for Overseas Chinese Students, which I wore last year.

However, most of my classmates attended the Economic class starting at 1:10...and I attended the one starting at 3:10. Therefore we have to hurry using the break time taking photos...So...I couldn't take as many photos as I would like with many of them! What a pity...

Speaking of Uniform Day, my secondary school used to organize "Casual Wear Day" once every year. On that day, students were allowed to wear whatever they like. Somehow these two activities are similar...since we all have a lot of fun on these days!

沒有留言: