2007年11月20日 星期二

Mid-Term Exams are over...

Mid-Term Exams are over. Finally I have some free time to update my blog. Actually I think I did badly in some of my exams such as Accounting and Calculus...but the most miserable thing was that I missed a whole page of my English exam!

Though Mid-Term Exams are over, I still have lots of things to get my head into. I have joined the Drama Competition, and the HKMAC Club of NTPU is going to hold a Christmas Party, which all Year-One HKMAC students will be involved, and my job is to promote this activity by drawing posters, and designing invitation cards...which is really a challenging task for me!

By the way, I have already finished Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince! It's really amazing and I am so sad that Dumbledore is dead! I am about to start the last book of Harry Potter -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows tomorrow...I can't wait to read it!

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 230 pounds on every site. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?