2007年12月12日 星期三

My Favourite PC Game - Part I

Here I want to introduce my favourite PC Game to all of you. The Legend of Heroes VI - Sora no Kiseki (英雄伝説 空の軌跡, Eiyū Densetsu Sora no Kiseki) is a game of a series that's been developed by Nihon Falcom Coperation with a history dating back with the Ys series. To many Japanese gamers, Legend of Heroes VI is a highly rated RPG game which involves strategical setups of characters and movements. Its uniqueness in combat and sidequest system was extremely popular that some rated it as good as the Final Fantasy series.



I have played the first chapter last year, and recently I am playing the second chapter...It was amazing and I kept playing the game whenever I have free time.

Let's take a look at the opening of the first chapter...




Since I have an Accounting Quiz tomorrow...I think I will stop here for today. See you next week!

沒有留言: