2007年10月31日 星期三

Happy Halloween

Halloween is one of my favourite festivals. It is the festival which children will dress theirselves up into different characters, then knocking the doors of their neighbours, asking for candies by saying "Trick or treat?"
In the past, I used to give out candies to my friends and draw a Halloween picture to celebrate this festival. I did the same this year and here I would like to share my work with you...



Halloween picture - Young Lily Evans of HP
Now sticked on the door of my room^^



Gift for my friends

I hope you will enjoy Halloween, which is a festival full of fun and laughter^^



P.S. I am still reading HP6...now heading towards Chapter 11...


P.P.S. Congratulations to B.A. in winning the Championship of the Cheer Squad Competition! I am proud of being one of the B.A.s! Haha...I love taking photos for them...

沒有留言: