2007年10月25日 星期四

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


I am now reading the English version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I am a big fan of Harry Potter for 6 years already but I have only finished reading book one to five. Recently I bought the English version of HP6 and HP7 and I decided to read them during my free time. I am now heading towards Chapter 7 of HP6 and I hope I can finish it before the mid-term exam.


Reading such a thick book(around 700 pages)may seem to be a challenge because it takes you a long time to read it, but I really enjoy the story as it was about magic and fantasy. It always makes me feel excited and sometimes I even can't let go of the book. Therefore, I strongly recommend you to read Harry Potter Series.

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

Why stop this week?