2007年10月18日 星期四

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

My goals are:
---To learn at least 100 new words. (Adjustable)
---Make friends with different people and share my experiences with them.
---To write a short novel or some film critiques.

In order to achieve these goals, I will...
1. Pay more attention during the class and participate in more activities.
2. Make a little notebook for recording new words and bring it along wherever I go.
3. Listen to more English songs and put in extra effort in finding the lyrics of the songs and write out my feelings towards them. I will also watch movies and write some film critiques.

The English classes I am taking:
---The other English class of NTPU (Sir Alan's Class -- Reading and Grammar)
---This one. (Listening and Conversation)

沒有留言: